Come & join our amazing team!
Watch the video below to learn more about what it's like to be part of our dynamic & exciting recruitment team.
Working for Piers Meadows Recruitment
Working in recruitment has a number of challenges, you need to balance the desires of your candidates and the needs of your clients.? You need to be motivated and ambitious, but willing to listen to and learn from your mentors.? It isn’t easy, but can be very rewarding.?
Working at Piers Meadows requires making a lot of calls, so any experience in telesales or cold calling is very useful.? Don’t worry if you don’t have any though, we will provide all the training you need.
The life of a recruitment consultant
- Sourcing candidates from jobs boards, our internal database and referrals
- Conducting targeted job searches for your candidates.? We work in a competitive sector and pride ourselves on the tailored services we offer candidates
- Finding new contacts and building relationships with them.? We love people who are determined enough to find new clients both public and private
- ?Getting compliance for your candidates and helping them understand what they need to do before they can work
- Negotiation! - discussing rates with clients and candidates, pushing a manager to take a candidate and finding ways to make the role work for both parties
- Helping troubleshoot for your workers, when they have problems you need to make it your responsibility to resolve them
What we Offer
- A basic starting salary with uncapped commission from your first placement. We would expect you to almost double your salary within the first 12 months
- Comprehensive training from Managerial staff and an assigned Senior Consultant mentor. No prior knowledge of the medical recruitment sector is required
- Performance incentives and company activities such as lunches in local restaurants, nights out and sporting events
- Lots of opportunities to advance internally, we're looking to expand into new professions and you could take the lead on this
- Generous holiday package?
What we want from you
- Ambition and the desire to grow within our team
- A positive and relentless attitude with the drive to succeed in a very competitive environment
- Good communication skills to build relationships with candidates and clients
- Excellent telephone manner, you’ll be making a lot of calls so will need to be at ease on the phone
- Money motivation